EZITconnect was engaged to redesign the security network at Manulife’s real estate holdings. The client had already purchased and deployed a Brocade solution, but were unhappy with the network performance due to downtime and bottlenecks. EZITconnect performed a network audit, segmented the network, created a backup solution, implemented a WIFI solution and provided service redundancy.
EZITconnect was engaged to perform an audit of the following:
• Network Infrastructure
• Desktop and Server Environment
• Hardware and Appliances
• Policies, Standards and Procedures
The purpose of the audit assessment was to:
• Identify potential security risks and provide recommendations
• Review and audit based on ISACA guidelines (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
• Assessed against industry recognized security controls (PCI-DSS)
• Report on the adequacy of the IT controls and the process/procedures for Manulife against the abovementioned
Based on the results of the audit EZITconnect was able to enhance the security posture of Customer’s environment.